Welcome to our villa – Closest To The Magic
Why is our villa so special? Our home offers the guests the best facilities you will find in a vacation home. Maintained to a high standard throughout, you will find that home from home feeling when you arrive. There is room in this spacious home for the whole family to spread out. We have a great location, close to Disney and with lots of places to eat and shop nearby. Closesttothemagic have been providing memorable vacations for over ten years with many returning guests. We hope we can provide a wonderful vacation for you too.
Our beautiful Tuscan-style red terracotta roofed villa is situated on the gated community of Tuscan Hills, one of Orlando’s most impressive communities. Set in an it’s own impressive courtyard, your home is different to other homes in Florida. We have large pool area with hot tub, and you are not overlooked by another home, so plenty of privacy!
Our 2 storey villa is much larger than the standard Orlando rental villa, and is ideal for parties of up to ten people. The living room is open plan and very spacious leading to the dining area and kitchen. Great for families who like to congregate round the breakfast bar and plan the day. The lounge is beautifully furnished and has a 50″ LED TV, and we have a selection of DVD’s for the family to enjoy on your lazy nights. There is also a separate toilet and washbasin on the ground floor.
We recently had the whole of the externals of the property re-painted, and had the pool deck refreshed. New carpets throughout the ground floor, and our newest feature, our “Toy Corner” for our younger guests featuring Fisher Price and Early Learning Center toys.
This beautifully furnished and well equipped villa offers the following:
- Courtyard villa with landscaped approach and parking.
- Downstairs master Suite (wheel chair accessible ) has a Queen size bed and en suite.
- Master bathroom wheelchair accessible and incorporating walk-in shower and separate bath.
- Upstairs master bedroom with Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower.
- Bedrooms three, four and five are twin rooms, tastefully presented, & have Cable TV.
- Games room comprising Pool Table Tennis, Backgammon.
- Beautiful large 26-foot by 13 foot heated pool and heated spa. Not overlooked!!
- Our home is level access in many areas and helpful to guests with limited mobility.
- Extended deck area and shaded patio – whole area screened. Watch the hot air balloons from Championsgate float past while having breakfast.
- FREE Wireless internet *
- Complimentary use of large pushchairs, high chair and large crib and linen. We also have a stairgate to make sure your child is catered for. The pool area is screened so your children can play safely on the patio area.
- ESPN Sport in all rooms
- Just five miles from I4 junction to Orlando to the East or Tampa to the West. Highway 192 is less than two miles away, leading to the parks, and all the restaurants you could imagine. Disney is just twelve minutes drive, and Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom are your closest parks.
- Berry Town Center is a half mile away, which has Publix, Applebees restaurant and our regular Chinese take-away!
- Free use of all resort activities, recreation area, volleyball, tennis and large clubhouse with gym and games room.
- All our prices include taxes, so no hidden extras!
“This was the first time we had booked a villa independently and to say it was the best thing we had ever done is an understatement! We were so pleased with the villa. It was my mum and dads first ever time to America and we wanted to give them a good impression and this villa achieved this and more. The owners are second to none, so helpful, they even assisted with looking for mobility scooter companies, above and beyond if you ask us, extremely helpful couple. The house is great and ideal if you have someone who cannot climb stairs well, the downstairs bedroom and bathroom is lovely and spacious. The pool area is fantastic and not over looked so much so it’s great for relaxing, to be honest the whole gated community is quiet. There is plenty of bedding, towels, crockery etc. It’s so nice for the kids too to have a taste of mickey cups before even getting to the parks, to have plates and cups etc like this when you have children is just great. This is one villa I will be recommending to family and friends. It is just a nice distance from the parks and is so easy to find on the us27. The directions you receive from the owner are great.”